Thursday, October 4, 2007

NYT : Texas Man Linked to Past and Future of Space Exploration by Sputnik and Soyuz

I have found another interesting article about Richard Garriott, a key figure in the video game industry. I'm not going to discuss about the video game here -- my passion in video games has faded away years ago. Something has caught my attention. He is a collector of space memorabilia. He has an authentic version of Spuntik in which he paid for less than $15,000. He even has a Lunakhod 2 rover and a Russian space suit. After looking at the slideshow, I was awed with his collections. You can view the multimedia by visitinghere.

If you wish to read the New York Times article, click on the link below. Enjoy!

Texas Man Linked to Past and Future of Space Exploration by Sputnik and Soyuz

No comments: