Monday, August 13, 2007

My biography

Before I go any further, I'd like to tell you a bit about myself. My name is Andrew Kopec. I was born with Usher Syndrome. I was educated in New York School for the Deaf. I graduated from Gallaudet University in 1996. My interest in science has flourished in last few years. Sure, I have been interested in science for years. Lately, I have become very inquisitive in this subject.

Evolutionary biology is my favorite topic. I do believe in evolution. I understood a little about this field for a long time until I started to pick up books written by various authors. My knowledge has expanded like the expanding universe but I am not an expert yet. I'm literally delighted that I am picking up many interesting ideas that I have been missing.

There are other subjects that I enjoy such as astronomy, geology, history, politics, baseball, and traveling.

I will start to post various topic of sciene that I am interested. On some posts, I'll include my ideas and my essays. I will definitely write what I actually understand.

Why did I name my blog, "The Naked Galaxy"? I got the idea from one of my favorite science fiction book called "The Naked Sun" by Isaac Asimov.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.